When developing with Monobjc, you often have to deal with protocol implementation (NSApplicationDelegate, NSTableViewDelegate, etc). In order to simplify their implementation, the Monobjc MonoDevelop addin provides a shortcut to generate all the method stubs for a particular protocol.
To implement a protocol:
- Open the class that should implement the protocol.
- Right-click on the class name.
- Select the Refactor and Implement Protocol menus.
- Select the protocol you want to implement.
- Select the protocol methods you want to generate.
- Press the OK button; you will be prompted to select an insertion point where the method stubs will be generated.
- You can now implement the method bodies.